FlyHigh MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APP: IGN: Vlad

Go down

GM APP: IGN: Vlad Empty GM APP: IGN: Vlad

Post  Vlad Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm not sure exactly what to put in here, so here goes. I have experience as a GM on Windia server in MapleStory along with partial GM activities in the Mardia server also. In terms of GM on private server, I have only done temp work, never a permanent GM. I know the basic summon skills and the multiple commands to ban and such. Im mildly rusty, so by all means I would need to be retrained. The positive to me becoming a GM is that I am active almost the entire day. I am on when no other GM is on except Zach because Zach is always online. My activity hours are regulated to roughly 9 AM EST to 6 PM EST sometimes i get on at later times or stay on later, but my normal times are as above, so i am very active and i know how to do multiple things that are necessary of a GM.
I guess that that is it.

What i can add:
I believe that i can add a higher frequency of events and assistance for the people. Honestly, I believe i can further the server because of my attempts to make it the best server around.

Other:
I am an overall friendly person and have an awesome personality. I do tend to take things seriously overall, but I get whatever I have to get done done as quick as possible, so IM efficient?
Vlad

Last edited by Vlad on Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt put what i could add to the server)

Vlad

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum