FlyHigh MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The downgrade.

+8
Penguin
Server
BOLDSlasher
Squirtle
stuart
ThatAsianKid
Adrian
NoPanties
12 posters

Go down

Is devon making the wrong decision to downgrade?

The downgrade. Vote_lcap75%The downgrade. Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 15 ]
The downgrade. Vote_lcap10%The downgrade. Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
The downgrade. Vote_lcap15%The downgrade. Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 20

The downgrade. Empty The downgrade.

Post  NoPanties Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:00 pm

Vote on what you think about it. :l

NoPanties

Back to top Go down

The downgrade. Empty Re: The downgrade.

Post  Adrian Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:13 pm

I vote yes that it was somewhat a mistake to downgrade.

I mean, first off, I wasn't really happy that we were going to v61. But what changed my mind was that I actually got over my laziness of downloading it and downloaded it anyways. Not to mention, a lot of people downloaded v61 just to play the server. If we keep going back and forth with versions of servers and having to remake characters and such, then I don't really see a point in having to train (even though I am a GM :P). That just encourages people to stop playing after leveling a lot of times and having all their work just gone.

We've been v61 for maybe a week now? And we managed to get roughly around 650+ accounts. Everything was going well.

The whole DCing problem isn't that big of a deal for me. So you DC. Double-clikc the icon and play again.

Plus, I thought the poll we had earlier was put to place. v61 won, right? Majority wins. But I guess that really didn't work out.

Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAsianKid Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:17 pm

Adrian wrote:I vote yes that it was somewhat a mistake to downgrade.

I mean, first off, I wasn't really happy that we were going to v61. But what changed my mind was that I actually got over my laziness of downloading it and downloaded it anyways. Not to mention, a lot of people downloaded v61 just to play the server. If we keep going back and forth with versions of servers and having to remake characters and such, then I don't really see a point in having to train (even though I am a GM :P). That just encourages people to stop playing after leveling a lot of times and having all their work just gone.

We've been v61 for maybe a week now? And we managed to get roughly around 650+ accounts. Everything was going well.

The whole DCing problem isn't that big of a deal for me. So you DC. Double-clikc the icon and play again.

Plus, I thought the poll we had earlier was put to place. v61 won, right? Majority wins. But I guess that really didn't work out.

I totally agree!
ThatAsianKid
ThatAsianKid

http://www.myspace.com/alenrules

Back to top Go down

Post  stuart Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:17 pm

I just don't want to grind all the way back. >.<
stuart
stuart
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/xSomedayy

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:21 pm

I say yes.
The DCing problem isn't a big deal. Just click and log in again.
I also like the V60+ NX. |:
+thosericecakehats</33333333 ):

Squirtle

Back to top Go down

The downgrade. Empty YES

Post  BOLDSlasher Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:29 pm

ThatAsianKid wrote:

I totally agree!

Same for me! Please don't downgrade! So many people will quit if you do! pale
BOLDSlasher
BOLDSlasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Server Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:58 pm

To go back to V.55 is serisouly a bummer. I was a fan of playing on a new, More fun version of a private Server. Having it at V.61 was amazing, I got to go to towns and see new things that I was never able to see before (Quit before V.52 for Mabinogi)

I do agree that the DC'ing thing was kinda a bummer, But serisouly? Just double click and get back in. It's not like i'm going to take my keyboard (even though I'm on a(n) laptop) and break everything in the house if I Dc. I'll just re-log and do it again.

Serisouly, we should go back to V.61 It was a better version of for a private server. Having it at v.55 will make me a bit bored to play. I rather be able to browse around more cities instead of being stuck with the same towns we've had for O' so long.
Server
Server

Back to top Go down

The downgrade. Empty Downgrade

Post  Penguin Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:17 pm

It's a huge bummer. I really liked playing on the new server. And seriously, all that work for nothing? And why have a vote if it didn't count for anything? Just to make us think we had some say in it and then decide on your own anyway? But, I'll try again on v55 and I'm sure we'll still all have fun.

Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  stuart Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:34 pm

I dc a lot more on the v55 server than I do on the v61.
stuart
stuart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xOhSnapdeezy Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:35 pm

I don't think we should downgrade. v.61 was fine; and i think a lot of people including me, won't want to go back and download v.55 & end up just quitting the server. v.61 was pretty awesome anyways, i didn't see anything wrong with it. Starting over always sucks, getting your equips, nx, levels, and mesos isn't gonna be fun and its gonna take a while to get it all back and i don't think people will be happy with that. Anyways you guys probably already downgraded. So, ttyn (: [lol Paris Hilton.] Good luck with v.55
Best Wishes, Britty. <3
xOhSnapdeezy
xOhSnapdeezy

Back to top Go down

The downgrade. Empty I Agree

Post  LiveLavaLive Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:47 pm

BOLDSlasher wrote:
ThatAsianKid wrote:

I totally agree!

Same for me! Please don't downgrade! So many people will quit if you do! pale

Same here //

I think we shouldn't down grade because it would take more time to level up and more people would get tired of doing it so I think we should stick with v61 and in v55 there's nothing to do there.
LiveLavaLive
LiveLavaLive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashyy Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Horrible idea to downgrade. I'll be the first to say it, I'm not playing the server in v55. The download time isn't worth it. The newer version has a lot more to offer and draws in more people... I mean really. When people go looking for a new private server to play who's gonna look at one that is still in v55 and be like "That one looks like a blast, lemme spend an hour downloading everything I need to play..." Personally when I go looking for servers, if it's not at LEAST v60, I don't even think twice about it... but that might just be me. I'd rather dc on occasion than go all the way back. Crying or Very sad
Ashyy
Ashyy

http://www.myspace.com/ashlynrose

Back to top Go down

Post  xOhSnapdeezy Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Ashyy wrote:"That one looks like a blast, lemme spend an hour downloading everything I need to play..."

LOL YESSSSS. ILYYYYYYYYY! Very Happy
no homo.
xOhSnapdeezy
xOhSnapdeezy

Back to top Go down

The downgrade. Empty Good Bye.

Post  ThatAsianKid Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:50 pm

Lets all have a moment of silence....

For FlyHigh MS v61

It lived a good life
ThatAsianKid
ThatAsianKid

http://www.myspace.com/alenrules

Back to top Go down

Post  stuart Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm just hoping to god the server doesn't go down for good.

Just for the record, I voted I don't really care. >.<
stuart
stuart
Admin

Back to top Go down

The downgrade. Empty I totally agree on the downgrade

Post  John Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 pm

I really totally agreed on the downgrade because on v61 we had like over 600 accounts and we were doing good till we changed to v55.

People in v61 were happy of the items,chairs,equips,ETC then we changed to v55 which made our server went down WAYYYY big. It was sad to see the server going back to v55 because most people like v61. Devon should care more for the members that are playing the game and not for himself. I was really enjoying the v61 because of the chairs , and clothes they had. v55 had old stuff like from Global Maplestory and thats what made it boring..
Well thats all I have to say Very Happy BYE GUYS!

John

Back to top Go down

Post  Squirtle Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm

omgjohn.

Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:12 pm

John wrote:I really totally agreed on the downgrade because on v61 we had like over 600 accounts and we were doing good till we changed to v55.

People in v61 were happy of the items,chairs,equips,ETC then we changed to v55 which made our server went down WAYYYY big. It was sad to see the server going back to v55 because most people like v61. Devon should care more for the members that are playing the game and not for himself. I was really enjoying the v61 because of the chairs , and clothes they had. v55 had old stuff like from Global Maplestory and thats what made it boring..
Well thats all I have to say Very Happy BYE GUYS!

As much as I would love to agree with you, this one very sentence just gets me.

John wrote:Devon should care more for the members that are playing the game and not for himself.

I don't find that true even though this may be coming from my own personal opinion. You really shouldn't say that he only cares for himself. I think he was trying to do us all a favor by stopping the non-stop DCing / warning about missing files that kept coming during v61 by switching over to v55. Although I really am not a fan about the whole downgrading thing, that's still not really nice to say.

Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum