FlyHigh MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHANGING BACK TO v55!! PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORATANT!!!

4 posters

Go down

CHANGING BACK TO v55!! PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORATANT!!! Empty CHANGING BACK TO v55!! PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORATANT!!!

Post  ThatAsianKid Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Due to many connection problems relating to Disconnecting, FlyHigh MS is GOING BACK to v55 Maple Story.

The setup for GMS v55 client is available on our home page linked v55

Please be ready to install the v55 FlyHigh client located on the right side of our home page once Devon is finished creating it.

HOWEVER You can voice your opinion on this subject by going to In-Game talk and reading the topic "The Downgrade" and vote about this

Sorry for the inconvenience.

~Alen

Last edited by ThatAsianKid on Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThatAsianKid
ThatAsianKid

http://www.myspace.com/alenrules

Back to top Go down

CHANGING BACK TO v55!! PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORATANT!!! Empty Re: CHANGING BACK TO v55!! PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORATANT!!!

Post  karma Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo!!! Dont Do it F4...this has been the best ps server ive ever played on... Sad i was on all night and i had no problems at all..and im pretty sure people dont wana go back to v55 =[

Back to top Go down

CHANGING BACK TO v55!! PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORATANT!!! Empty Re: CHANGING BACK TO v55!! PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORATANT!!!

Post  ThatAsianKid Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:48 pm

karma wrote:Noooooooooooooooooo!!! Dont Do it F4...this has been the best ps server ive ever played on... Sad i was on all night and i had no problems at all..and im pretty sure people dont wana go back to v55 =[

I know same for me. T~T
ThatAsianKid
ThatAsianKid

Back to top Go down

Post  EggsAndB Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:52 pm

WHY THATS SO STUPID NO ONE WILL PLAY IF YOU SWITCH BACK

EggsAndB

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Wasn't there a poll for this and that most voted for v61 a.k.a. not to change?

I didn't finish making videos at the new Happyville.

Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAsianKid Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:05 pm

Adrian wrote:Wasn't there a poll for this and that most voted for v61 a.k.a. not to change?

I didn't finish making videos at the new Happyville.

Yes there was a poll and it was taken down. Please view the new poll called 'The Downgrade" and vote on this. Thank You.
ThatAsianKid
ThatAsianKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:14 pm

omg does that mean our acc will be deleted once again? T_T OH NOES

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post  stuart Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:19 pm

Ken wrote:omg does that mean our acc will be deleted once again? T_T OH NOES

We'll see if Devon chooses to downgrade or not. =/
stuart
stuart
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/xSomedayy

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAsianKid Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Stuart wrote:
Ken wrote:omg does that mean our acc will be deleted once again? T_T OH NOES

We'll see if Devon chooses to downgrade or not. =/

He did downgrade to v55. Neutral You can view a poll in the "In-game" Discussions and vote in the topic called "The Downgrade"
ThatAsianKid
ThatAsianKid

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:30 pm

omg im gonna go cry D: i rebirthed 7 times and we get downgraded! i did those things for nothing T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down