FlyHigh MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love's GM application

2 posters

Go down

Love's GM application Empty Love's GM application

Post  Love Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:54 pm

yes its my GM application

Love, thats my ingame name. I have a lot of spare time on my hands, since i dropped out. Im 16 years old, korean, male. I'd like to be a gm because i pretty much have all the time in the world and it sounds enjoyable. I've played pervious private servers and I've been ignored by a gm before and i know how tidious that is so I won't ignore anyone. I'll post fun events daily since I have a lot of time. I have good morals and bright head, I'll keep note on hacker reports and I can check forums because I have a laptop and forums so i can help off game and in game at the same time. I've played maple since it came out, 2003. I then went on and off quitting and starting again. I have a lot of experience for Maple, spawning bosses, where to train, etc.

about me

I'm Jason Kim, I've been forced to drop out due to 4 expulsions during my sophomore year, I enjoy the finer things in life like smoking, music, hanging out with friends. Through the heaviest times of my life I've managed to shrug off all bad things and see the bright side. Being optimistic that is, will help me as a GM by no matter what the situation I'll still be able to help with a smile. My hobbies are boxing, zippo lighter tricks, friends, Love, gang bangin.

Thanks for your time, sorry i wrote to much probably wasting your time but I hope to see that you will choose me as a GM.

IGN:Love

Love

Back to top Go down

Love's GM application Empty Re: Love's GM application

Post  Squirtle Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:49 pm

gasp gangbangin. ohucyberbully.
^_____^ /b/

Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Love's GM application Empty asdfdsaffas

Post  Love Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:59 pm

naaah xD cypress crips. 714