FlyHigh MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories of old times

3 posters

Go down

Memories of old times Empty Memories of old times

Post  GreenThunder Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 pm

Quite, indeed. Before you found Maplestory, FHMS, Flyff, whatever, did you have another game/site you used to go to? It can be any, as long as it exists. If it doesn't anymore, then prove it? ;o You don't need to put one. You can put as much as you remember. Once you put it down, answer the following:

1.) Would you go back in time, just to re-visit it?
2.) What things make you reminisce about it?
3.) Explain why you liked it/hated it.
4.) If they made major changes to it now, do you like it or not? Explain.
4a.) If you hated/liked it, why?
5.) If it was wiped out, would you wanna get it back up again?
6.) What do you remember the most about it? (Pros only)
7.) Do you wish you never found what you moved on to?

Long. D;< And by explain, just two or three sentences. I don't want an essay on this. O_O I'll start. Very Happy

Before Maple, I played (Omg. >.>) RuneScape!! ;DD Before I was like "This game is the best!" But when I moved to Maple, I changed to "RS sucks! Maple rulz!" Answer time!
1.) Hell yes. The community in that game was better than now.
2.) Songs. Especially Crossroads - Bone Thugs N' Harmony.
3.) I liked it cause it was a really simple game. :\ Click, and then you can move off to another task!
4.) Changes, hated them.. They took out PKing. D;< My cousins and I were bent on pking. We got most of our funding and fun from that. But they replaced most of the good things with Bounty Hunter, Clan Wars, and stupid crap..
5.) I'd get pking back.. Mad -loves pking-
6.) Lololol. I thought 5k was a lot of money. XD Really easy to make money (other than pking), always able to tell if you were about to get scammed, and the variety in skills.
7.)Er.. kinda. Maplestory is fun. I really wanna restart, and play both games. Currently, more Maple cause I've got no motivation in RS (Most of my friends are beyond my level, so I can't have a normal conversation with them without talking about something they did).

Hrmm hrmm.. It doesn't have to be a game. A site, maybe MySpace.. O_O, or a hobby you used to do on various places. ^O^

Last edited by GreenThunder on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed title name. Switched 'games' with 'times'.)

GreenThunder

Back to top Go down

Memories of old times Empty Re: Memories of old times

Post  mapleducki Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:44 pm

I forget what I did before maple LOL.
mapleducki
mapleducki

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovbeag Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:48 pm

I kinda remeber not really though Very Happy

ilovbeag

Back to top Go down

Post  ilovbeag Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 pm

I kinda remeber not really though Very Happy

ilovbeag

Back to top Go down

Post  mapleducki Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 pm

LILIY! NO GO PLAY THE DEATH GAME OR CRIME AND PUNISHMENT OR SOMETHING!
mapleducki
mapleducki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:50 pm

I'll actually answer it. LOL.
Gunbound:
1.) No, I'd go to it now though if I could. :< But it'd cause my spyware and crap. D:
2.) What? Remember about it? The money and clothes. 8D
3.) You could know more about shooting and angles. It was fun to learn while beating the crap out of people's hp mobiles.
4.) Depends. Like Maplestory, I liked it the way it was before. If they tried making GB more "advanced", I wouldn't think so. UNLESS THEY HAD EVENTS TO CELEBRATE 8D~
4a.) Liked, because it was fun. Nooo durrr. xD
5.) NO. That gives me a chance to find a life off of games.
6.) Pros only? Wtf? T_T
7.) No.

Albatross18:
1.) YES. omg yes. <3
2.) I really don't know what the word reminisce means. >_> But I think it means remember. The amazing character designs & clothes. <33
3.) I liked it because even though it was GOLF, the game made it fun, and there was cute/cool characters to play with. I wanna join it back, but I don't think I wanna quit MS just yet. :<
4.) Pffft. They HAVE been. And that's what made me more wanting to play it again.
4a.) LOVED. Fun? >_>
5.) NO. ;D Need life.
6.) OMFG PROS D:<
7.) Not realllyyyyy.

THATS EET HOMAYS. ;D
Tina
Tina

http://www.something.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content