FlyHigh MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server's GM application

Go down

Server's GM application Empty Server's GM application

Post  Server Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:49 pm

Good evening, i'm here to try to send in my application to know if my levels are high enough for your standard.

My name- Gerard "CD" Bauer

IGN- Server

Age-16

Past private servers played- FinalStory, Good server with excellent gm's, until the corruption hit and left. BerserkMS, Tried for a week, Gm's Favorite people over anyone else, plus bad lag, quit very soon. And XpilictStory, It was nice, good Gm's. Although favoring as well, I quit because I got tired of the bad community.

Reason for applying- The reason I want to apply to become a GM here is because I want people to have a good fun time while still keeping problems out of sight. In simple terms, I want to keep the community of FlyHighMS safe from hackers, trollers, jerks, etc. While still having fun with the players of this amazing (small but growing) community.

Past GM experience- I am sorry to say that I was never a GM before. But after watching and following the steps of other GM's, I think I can make my first impression my best impression.

Time you can get on- I can get on almost everyday around 4:30 P.M. (Est) ~ 9:00 P.M. (Est) On weekdays, On weekends, I'm not sure, but I can promise you it will be longer then the time on Weekdays

If two people got into a fight, what would you do? - Well, I would take both to separate locations and ask too hear their story over this problem. Then take the puzzle pieces and work form there.

Any extra info? - If it helps, I do want to pro sue a career in video media or Dramatics. So I am a great story writer and decent video editor.

Any last words? - Gm or not, I will continue to play FlyHighms.
Server
Server

Back to top Go down